Interstellar Force – version 1.4 update newsJune 12, 2011
One of Arcadelife’s favourite iPod/iPhone horizontal scrolling shooters has been updated again.
The official version notes are as follows:
What’s New In Version 1.4
1. AddedGame Center leaderboards and achievements (via OpenFeint)
2. Removed the “More Games” button and PlayHaven Framework.
3. Added “Invite Friends” button on main menu
4. Upgraded OpenFeint to V2.10
5. Rebuilt project with XCODE 4
6. Added new tanks on level 2 that come on and off the screen from both sides
7. Fixed bug with being able to fire weapon while in pause mode.
It’s always good to see a favourite game getting regular updates and some new content – grab Interstellar Force if you haven’t already done so!